Lim Chong Boon
Head of Family Law & Dispute Resolution
Lim Chong Boon is Head of Family Law at PKWA Law, one of the most established family law practices in Singapore.
Chong Boon started his practice at Allen & Gledhill, working directly under some of the best lawyers in Singapore. Since then he has amassed more than 25 years of experience and established one of the best family law practices in Singapore. PKWA Law was named as one of Singapore’s Best Law Firms by the Straits Times in 2021 and 2022.
Chong Boon’s practice areas include family and divorce law, probate, commercial litigation, company law, construction litigation, corporate debt recovery, directors and shareholders’ disputes, employment law, intellectual property, immigration matters, insolvency, landlord-tenant disputes, and property disputes.
What clients say
Awards & Recognition
Media & Publications
I approached PKWA Law for a family matter and had my claim settled in a short period of time. Mr Lim and his team of lawyers and support staff were very helpful. All my queries were answered quickly and promptly.
I could not have asked for a better lawyer than Mr Lim and PKWA Law representing me in my divorce. He and his staff takes the time to explain the details of the process and my entitlement in a way I understand easily. The fees are very clear and reasonable.
Mr Lim and his team were very professional and helped me a lot during probate. Fees are very reasonable and agreed. Once again, I thank them for their excellent service.
Mr Lim and team have been great in helping me. His team especially Jessica and Corinne are very polite and very efficient in updating my case. Thank you to PKWA Law.
Mr Lim is responsive and knowledgeable when I had a consultation on probate with him. The fees are fixed and clear. Thank you so much.
Dear Mr Lim, I truly appreciate your help. My experience with you and your team was the best of all the consults I had with the law firms. The divorce process was smooth, quick and efficient. You came highly referred by a close friend, and I am glad I picked your law firm. Thanks to Jessica too.
- Lim Chong Boon is again recognized by Doyles Guide to Leading Singapore Family Lawyers as a Leading Family & Divorce lawyer in Singapore in 2023.
- PKWA Law is named by Doyles as one of the top 5 leading Family & Divorce law firms in Singapore in 2023. The 2023 listing of Dolyes Leading Singapore Family & Divorce Lawyers details solicitors practising within the areas of family, divorce and matrimonial law matters in the Singapore legal market who have been identified by their peers for their expertise and abilities. PKWA Law was also ranked in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.
- Mr Lim Chong Boon is recognised by Benchmark Litigation Asia Pacific as a Dispute Resolution Star in 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.
- PKWA Law is named as one of “Singapore’s Best Law Firms” for family law by the Straits Times in 2021, 2022 and 2023.
- PKWA Law is named a “Leading Singapore Family & Divorce Law Firm” in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 by Doyles Guide to Leading Singapore Family & Divorce Law Firms.
- PKWA shortlisted for “Matrimonial & Family Law Firm of the Year” by Asian Legal Business at the prestigious ALB Southeast Asia Law Awards in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.
- Awarded “Best Family Law Firm” by Acquisition International 2015 Legal Awards.
- Awarded “Family Law Firm of the Year” by Global Law Experts 2017.
- Awarded “Family Law Firm of the Year in Singapore 2016” by Corporate Intl Magazine Global Award.
- Lim Chong Boon is ranked as a “Leading Family and Divorce Lawyer” in Doyles Guide to Leading Singapore Family & Divorce Lawyers in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022 and 2023.
- Lim Chong Boon named as a recommended “Family and Civil lawyer” by Global Law Experts 2015.
- Chong Boon is recognised by the prestigious Benchmark Litigation Asia Pacific as a Dispute Resolution Star in 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.
- Co-author of "Divorce Done Right: A Guide to Family Law in Singapore".
- Contributor / author for Lexis Practical Guidance – Family Law Module.